Old 02-25-2024, 09:04 AM
Northern Sue

Originally Posted by m-fay
No it wasn't steams it was 1 and half inch triangles. And sewing them together at the correct angle. I have a tendency to have them all laid out properly, pick 2 pieces up and still sew the wrong side.i now pin them together no matter how small..
Powers back on and there's a cyclone building up north. It shouldnt come this far south but the rain can. We had 2 mls overnight.heaven sent.. first since August last year
I did get my runner from Sue though. I love it and hoped I'd be getting it when I saw the pic you posted. I can't post a pic though as I can't do it from my phone. My computer has lost its"smart" connection to the WiFi. I'll get that sorted on monday meanwhile I'll try and Bluetooth it to my phone. I've never done that before either. Thank you once again Sue
So glad you like the runner! My fingers are crossed that the cyclone has left you safe and secure! Mother Nature can sure pack a punch & create havoc & danger! I'm seriously ready for spring here in Ontario Canada and it hasn't even been a bad winter! I'm just anxious for some green grass, leaves on the trees and at least sweater weather! Met friends for lunch last week and they laughed when they saw us in no coats, just hoodies (and pants of course! lol) said they would know right away we had lived up north! TBH jackets were in the car.