View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 09:26 AM
happylab

Good morning everyone. I enjoy seeing all of your candy projects. The hearts and chains are beautiful.

Well I decided to send out round 2 through UPS this time to the 2 birthday girls. Hopefully you will get them soon. When I mailed the packages, it cost $2.65.
- Thinking of mail, I mailed out my insurance payment via my bank about the same day. It took over 3 weeks to get there. The insurance company sent me a email telling me my payment was late. I had mailed the bill 10 days early. The bill address as the crow flies was only 3 hours away if I drove my POV. Yea, mail service is getting real bad. My insurance company gives a grace period just for this issue lately, so my insurance is fine.

- I’m still working on my Traffic Jam 🛸 twin kid quilt. I’m using many of our 2.5” blocks from previous years. I have 2 things taking up y sewing time, 1 1/2 year old male boy pup. He is so cute and adorable and demands attention. The second item, my friend gave me - 15 baby tops to quit for her. She does pay me a small price, but I can practice and quilt whatever I want on them. Mainly I just do edge to edge patterns. I have 7 of them done. My guild also gave me a QOV to quilt. So I have been busy playing with those. Today I can’t sew, I have to clean house. Ugh.

- happy sewing and quilting everyone. 😊