Thread: Boom 31 Spring
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:36 AM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Finished my snowmen except for the binding. Don’t have enough green fabric down here. Thanks Sewbiz for the quilting ideas
Love the snowman quilt, This would make a great scrap buster.

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Soon now!

Adorable snowmen!

For your fabric SBG, I’m out of Christmas green to match so I’ll just have to stop by a LQS for a look. What a hardship. Not.

LogCabin82, I made your block last night out of your fabrics since there were no instructions in the packet. Of course, didn’t think about checking the 2nd package of it and, of course, found one there. I may remake it with an additional color but I love it as is. So simple and it shows off your parrots well.
Janice, your blocks for Log cabin and SBG are wonderful, I love show and tell.

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Do you think the snowmen faces need a button eye?
Yes, I think eyes would give each snowman character.

One block this morning for Macybaby. Hope you like it.

Getting up at 5 gives me a lot of quiet time before DH and the dog get up for the day. Does anyone else get up early to piece? I’ve always been an early bird but 5 seems a little silly to me. I’m falling asleep by 9 pm.
One more today. This one is for Travelinggramma. I hope you like the oranges I used and that it will work with your other blocks. I only had a slim ribbon of fabric left. Phew, I knew I was cutting it close, pun unintentional.
TG and Macybaby's blocks are great too. I can't wait to get started. Tracking is showing my package should be here by tomorrow.