Thread: Boom 31 Spring
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 12:01 PM
Janice McC

Good afternoon, all. Hope you are enjoying your day. It's dreary, wet and windy here. Did go to donate blood today but it was a bust. Couldn't get blood from either arm so I went home to try again another day. Disappointing that my veins kept shifting around and they couldn't get it. Oh, well.

Cheesehead, amazing quilt! I cannot even begin to imagine how it is pieced. Beautiful.

WMUTeach, you've had a busy day, Good for you getting out to vote. If only everyone participated. Great job quilting your tops. I still have CC that I plan to diagonally quilt similar to yours.

SBG, happy your computer is working. What a relief. Getting a new computer is exciting but the learning curve can be a little tough. I don't like things to change much.

Thanks, all, for the nice comments about my blocks. I have another few queued up, ready for me to start cutting. I cannot wait until you all get your fabrics and start posting your progress.

Reminder that those of us in two groups will have multiples of the same fabric. Even those of you sending one set of f8s will have a second fabric from one swapper. Also, be sure to count your F8s in each group. I know you have 19 in each baggie but you need to be sure of that before you start. So many times I've had someone email me to say they didn't get the right number of f8s, only to discover them under a table or stuck to one another or even behind a piece of furniture they opened the packages on. Please confirm for yourself that you've got all you should have and then get started!

Have a nice rest of your day. I hope it's sunny where you are!

Last edited by Janice McC; 02-27-2024 at 12:05 PM.