Old 03-01-2024, 07:32 PM
scott2hotty

The number 2 sure looks the same -my wife says.
I get her to post what she has but she says the mint very well kept and being a gearhead I hope I can free it up so she can use
it for sewing as she wants it for purses and jean material..
She made well near 100 purses sells them at St.Albert Ab Canada weekend rents a booth.
She spends days and them sells for 20 to 50 CAD which costs 50 for for the table place but she loves meeting people .
I just wish she cover the real cost but if she happy I happy.
people cannot believe the cheap prices but she a giver type person
I have my hobby which cost a ton more so I hold my mouth shut!!!!
Do you think and hope this is OK if I spray it down wear I see moving parts I sure what perhaps what binding but she assures me it just tight it turns all the way though the bobbin is huge she took it out and she said it did work. 1 I not sure if this do this as a business so if i doing something wrong just wondering 150.00 cad but wondering your view on the cost, Is a singer a better machine? I know nothing really except years ago I bought an old singer back from landfill and we farmed small time and my wife took it back to the land fill
She has no sense of making art from junk basically and it so incredible one can get this creations to do something moving a ball water but I haven't made one in aa few year my lungs are down and no air no energy and ones brain I wear it 24/7
Man people were so incredibly smart like designing a sewing machine and all the other stuff, but my top one is who every designed is a carburetor thanks has so many features involved I still amazed . So many principles involved.
Well better run just wanted to say thank you so much I get my wife to put the couple up as you explain Lol I am no computer guy or cell phone I use in wi fi as free number can call the world too!!!! THANKS AGAIN
I bet you are in the USA and shipping be nuts to send both ways. Our money in Canada is always devalue by 30 to 40 % with the lib mob in change but believe he may be done sooner than he wanted. He not done a thing but give billions away and made Canada a laughing stock but he not a decent guy much more like a dictator we wonder ll my opinion only!!!!
But my great great grandchildren will be paying off his giving or what ever really happen to the trillions gone. That is more than every Prime minister put together and does not come close really. to what he spent on nothing Huummm makes one wonder