View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 08:55 PM
sewingpup

Do you have the manual? I think the Ruby Deluxe has a USB port? You should be able to transfer your designs from your computer to a USB stick. Hopefully you have the manual which should help you. I just went looking for the Viking website as they used to have all the manuals on it but I am not sure anymore. It looks like they are just putting up a new website and I could not find the manual section. They also used to have a free software program you could use to transfer designs to a USB port and also have software you can buy but you may do not need that if you don't want to do a lot of changes on your designs. A lot can be done on the machine. I don't have a Ruby, I had a Viking SE and a Viking Topaz 40. Did you just get the machine? Are there any Viking dealers where you are? You can also just try doing a search for how to transfer designs to a Ruby Deluxe. I know there are some You Tubes out there. Sorry I can't help more. I don't know much about the new website they are putting up.