View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 02:25 AM
Brenda W

Default Thank you

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
Patrick's Mom, a new lap top! Yeah and I bet a new learning curve. Adding a photo is easy only after you have done it multiple times. If you are going from phone to the QuiltingBoard, I can't help. But if you are going from laptop to QB, here is how I make it work.How to upload a photo to the Quilt Board
(Take your photo and save to your laptop.)

1. Write the message you want to share with QB members.
2. Click "Go Advanced" from the options below message the message box.
3. In the box labeled Additional Options click "Manage Attachments"
4. Click "Browse" and locate your photo wherever you saved it on your computer.
5. Find the photo you wish to post click save and then upload. ***
This seems to be where folks stumble. The little box with the "Browse" button needs to be expanded so you can see the "Upload" button. Expand the box to the far right to find the "Upload" button. Click the "Upload button".
6.Add additional photos in the same way.
7. Click "Submit Reply".
8. You will see your message and photo ready for viewing by the board members.

**** I save my photos in a quilt photos file by year. I resize my photos to "medium". This size will allow you to post to the QB. It seems there are multiple ways to do this and it all depends on your computer and software preferences.*****

Hope this helps. It works well for me. There are other variations and perhaps someone else has a faster or easier method.

Looking forward to seeing your big, bright and scrappy accomplishments here and in other threads on the QB.
Have also had difficulty uploading photos to my messages. Thank you for the explanation!