View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 09:36 AM
happylab

Good morning everyone. I’m enjoying seeing everyone’s finished ufo’s. I have not complete any ufo this month. I have 3 that are within a few steps away from completion. My friend keeps giving me baby/small tops to quilt. So my projects gets put to the side. I just completed quilting 11 tops for her. She gave me 8 more tops today to quilt. So I decided to only quilt 1 top at max a day. Then I will have time to work on my things. I think that is a good plan. Plus I plan to only sew until midnight. Then I’m not extremely tired the next day.

Anyway, I plan to machine sew on binding tomorrow on king size quilt (ufo). I also found my box containing all the parts for the next ufo I plan to work on in April. It’s called the Double Irish Star pattern from “Debbie quilting the past”. I started this 3 years ago or more, during her free QAL’. This year she did another QAL for this pattern and I misplaced the box, so couldn’t join in. I’m still working on the twin size traffic jam QAL with Pat Sloan a few years back. I now have someone I want to give the top to. The blocks are very easy to put together. I need to enlarge a throw top to a twin size top. I decided to just enlarge the top and backing with added borders. Another ufo from several years ago. So starting tomorrow I will alternate between those projects.

happy sewing/quilting everyone.