View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 04:21 PM
happylab

Happy birthday SBG. I hope it’s a great one.

I watched the eclipse using a conlendar/strainer. It worked pretty good. In 2017 we were in the 100% range, but Mother Nature decided to give us overcast skies with thunderstorms. So of course this year we were in the 80% range , so I didn’t buy the special glasses and at the last minute decided to go on the internet to see how to see the eclipse. This year we were sunny, no wind or clouds. It was pretty interesting using this technique. The Trick, have your back to the sun and look down. Several members of our guild were texting back and forth during the eclipse. It was fun.

I can’t seem to get into my sewing groove. I still have 9 more baby tops to quilt for my friend and just not in the mood. I really need to finish a few ufo’s and get the traffic jam quilt completed. Tomorrow I will get 2 of them done and set up the 3 one. I just want to complete them so I can work on my stuff. Plus my porch garden is calling my name. I need to plant my seeds, so I start having fruit in June. Tomorrow I will be busy.

Sorry to hear about your dad,

take care everyone.