Thread: I'm New!
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 11:27 AM
PiecefullyNina

Default I'm New!

Hi All! Honestly, I didn't even realize there were quilt forums out there that were still active. So thankful to find this one. I've been quilting 30 years and I do both art quilting and traditional quilting. I'm one of the few people that you'll find that both enjoys Free Motion and Hand Quilting depending on what is going on in my life. Mostly I do my own patterns and designs but once in a while I'll tackle an interesting pattern if it catches my fancy. I live up in the NW tip of Pennsylvania - between Cleveland and Erie where the weather is amazing 3 seasons a year! We live in an old Victorian that we bought when we were young and stupid! So now we are 30 years into our 5 year plan. I attached pictures of my studio and my stash is housed up in the dressing room (formerly known as the attic!)

I'm still working full time but my husband is retired so he started an artisan woodworking business. He does mostly cool interesting furniture. While I was learning quilting - he was learning woodworking. We have one grown daughter who is a publish author - so we are a creative family.

I was just looking for somewhere to connect with quilters that isn't caught up in any of the social issues that are plaguing us right now. Thanks for still being here!!
Nina
Attached Thumbnails studio.jpg   studio10.jpg   studio8.jpg   studio4.jpg  

Last edited by PiecefullyNina; 05-04-2024 at 11:30 AM.