Thread: Boom 31 Spring
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 02:42 AM
Janice McC

Cheesehead, Roflol! “Haven’t told the cat yet”! I also miss those QAL’s and exchanges. The board really took a hit with membership when the format changed some years back, in my opinion. I’m happy to keep the booms going for the foreseeable future.

SBG, thanks for posting the pic of your Swoon Quilt. I also did mine in candy squares. I’m thinking about meandering mine but I’m so bad at it. I need to practice more before I try. Honestly, I’ve just got it in my head that it’s got to be “perfect”. I rarely make allowances for the learning curve for myself. It stops me from trying. I think I’ll push through it this time and just meander regardless of the outcome. Here’s a link to Givio’s that you quilted. Beautiful! https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...3-img_2009.jpg

Had a lovely dinner at the grands’ house. Right before we left, we discovered the youngest had what appeared to be hives! Painful and itchy patches all over her bottom! none of us could figure out what triggered it. She was mighty uncomfortable and getting understandably cranky. Poor girl!

Hope everyone has a nice week!

Last edited by Janice McC; 05-06-2024 at 02:45 AM.