Thread: Boom 31 Spring
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 10:32 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Lol, THIS group is a "sewalong". We sew, we share what we have sewn, we chat. Maybe we need to think of some ideas for other sewalongs that can be done at any time of the year. We could always do a Swoon Redux. Or... what else? Put your thinking caps on!

Givio's Swoon is beautiful. She had such a great eye. That particular quilt was for her son's best friend as a wedding gift. Even in her last days she was thinking of all the quilts she made to gift, but didn't get to finish. She wanted her sons, DILs and grands all to have one of her quilts. That's why it was important to me to see them finished.

Janice, sorry the baby had hives. Some children's Benedryl might help. Perhaps it was something she ate? I am a fellow hives sufferer (uticaria) so I know the misery. Hope she's better now.

Sue, glad your hubby is feeling better and well enough to get outside and do a few things he loves.

Cheese, have a safe "move" back to Wisconsin. You are getting out of the South just in time to beat the heat. It's already starting to get warm down here. Hope the poor kitty travels well.