View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Thanks everyone! This is the first project that actually took a hold of me and would not leave me alone until I put the last stitch in it. It took me three days to make the block pieces, quilt it all and assemble it all together.

Oh no! I asked her to make the check out to the diabetes association and it will be mailed to them tomorrow. Seventy five bucks was worth it all. It was the most perfectly made bag I have ever made. And an art quilt to boot....LOL!

Kitty (the lady that bought it) is a quilter and will be at three different quilt groups within the next two weeks and will wear it to show it off. She is in love with it. (blushing here)

One of her quilt groups has asked me to give a purse workshop because of previous bags kitty has I made her and she has gotten lots of interest over. But, I haven't had the time as yet to do it. Truthfully, I just don't know if I have the right stuff to be a teacher. Too shy!

She is also going to the concord quilt show around the third week of this month and taking it with her there. I know she would show it to anyone if you girls are attending that show.
At any rate, I am thrilled you girls love it. I worked hard on it! LOL!