Old 03-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Patrice has suggested that I start a class section in the Virtual section so all the lessons will be in the same place. I think that is an excellent idea so I am going to set that up.

She asked me why I am doing a sign up when anyone can see it and follow along. Well to begin with I wasn't sure if there was anyone brave enough to try the mini let alone add the Drunkard's Path to the equation. LOL So now that I know there are people interested we will proceed! You don't have to sign up to make a bookmark. You are more than welcome to joing in without signing up. The benefit for me is knowing who needs the template and I like knowing who is going to join in. The list also lets you the student know who else is participating.

So sign up or not as you please but make sure you send me your address if you need the template!!!

I hope everyone will enjoy the class and if you get frustrated please let me know so I can try to help you. I think it is an easy process but if anyone is unsure of something I would rather have a chance to help you through it than have someone give up.

Thanks Everyone for signing up!!!

I will give it 2 wks to get templates out to you and for people to sign up. so I will post the first lesson on Fri evening March 26th.

I am going to post a thread today and give you the basic info you will need to get tools and fabrics together. so watch for it after while!!