View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Carla P

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

You're right when you say there is not a strategy guide, but only to a certain point. We have numerous books, magazines, websites, & of course, forums now available to us that previously were not. In the past, most of this information was passed down through family members and at "bees". Now, we've gone "Hi-Tech"! No, we still can't get on "Cheat Planet" for a code to get us out of a sure disaster situation, but we can "yell" for help on the forum and all of the quilters come running, needles & scissors in hand. Another advantage to the new age of quilting is all of the technological intelligence now being brought onto the scene by a new generation of quilters. Personally speaking, my daughters see my fabrics and patterns totally different than I do. They have a new, fresh, untrained perspective on the entire process. If I ever feel like I'm in a rut or backed in a corner, I ask their opinion on the subject. I'm always impressed with their suggestions!! If I can't find the answer I'm looking for anywhere else, Patrice can create a whole new solution in EQ6!!! :lol: