Old 03-15-2010, 09:43 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Slow2Sew
I would love to sign up, but will not have much time to work with it for the next few months. Can I sign up and be very tardy?
You can sign up and follow along or go back whenever you want to. This is basically an extended tutorial that I am breaking up into 3 lessons so the info will be easier to follow. And I will be available to help. So when the class is over it will remain in the tutorial section and I will still be available for anyone.
so sign up and check in when you get a moment and see what is going on!! Sign up is optional It is only so I can see who is interested and it is fun to see who all signs up! Anyone can join in whether they sign up or not.

So let me know if you want to be added to the list! I started the list because I really thought people would be intimidated by the mini and the Drunkard's Path and I wanted to see if anyone would join in. There is no consequences if you don't put your name on the list! LOL The info will never be closed and will be there for all to see.