Old 03-15-2010, 01:39 PM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by danmar
Printable .jpg for all to print if desired. You can print it out to any size you desire. I printed an 8x10 and it came out beautiful on my cheapy copy paper. The Pansy background is one I made from photos of my pansy's a few years ago in IL. I'm also into computer crafting.
Enjoy!
Hugs
Patty

Thank you very much Patty for all your time and work! That is awesome! I love the Pansies and sewing notions! I'm going to print this one out to replace my "plain ole" one!
Great Job!
Hugs to you too!
Marilyn
You're very welcome Marilyn. The best way to print is to use a very white cardstock or quality photo paper if you happen to have any. I did my test print on cheapy 20 lb copy paper and it also looks just fine but being a digital photoholic and computer crafter, I do know the difference. I printed up a 5x7 to take to my quilt chapter president for our display shelf at the rec center but am going to print up an 8x 10 and she can have both or either one depending on her preference. I've been collecting sayings to print up and use for a variety of things.

Thank you for not minding that I did that but when the ladies couldn't figure out how to print it I decided to give it a few min. and pretty it up a bit.
Hugs
Patty