Old 03-15-2010, 07:16 PM
BarbS

Hi Ladies......just returned from holidays and have been running thru the posts trying to get caught up with what has been going on. So many beautiful blocks.

April unfortunately I am going to have to bow out of the second go round as well. We seem to be having a baby boom here and I have several baby quilts I want to do as gifts. This swap has been so much fun....but I literally have not done any other sewing since it began....so I must free up some time to the the baby quilts. I will be definitely be following the thread for the new swap and ooing and ahing over all your beautiful blocks.
As for this swap I have one remaining block to get done which if I remember correctly will be for KYS.....other than that everyone should have their block back from me as I mailed all the rest before I left for Vacation on Feb 27. Please let me know if you have not received.....there were 4 blocks that came in while I was away so I will post those as soon as I can and will update as to who I have received blocks back from.

BarbS