Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Pats8e8

Originally Posted by laparshall
Hey! Where is everybody hiding these days. It seems as though we have dwindled down to a very small group. Did you all get down to your goal weight and you don't need us any longer? Come back and tell us how you did it, or tell us how you are doing. I was keeping my eye on several of you, and getting so much motivation and inspiration from you.
Please check in with us again.
I'm here, lost one lb this week, slow but sure huh? Been busy getting projects together for our quilt retreat. We leave Thursday morning and will come back Sunday afternoon. Feels like moving with all the stuff we take. ha We rent a house at a mountain camp and do all of our cooking ourselves, we go out one night to pizza. The rest of the time we sew, eat, sew, sleep, and sew. It's great fun and we get a lot done. So I'll be gone and probably eating too much, but I'll try to be good and two of us are goign to try to go out and walk after lunch each day. We think there will still be some snow on the ground. I have 4 projects I'm taking to work on, will let you know how many I get done.
Everyone keep trying, we will all lose this extra weight by golly.