Old 04-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Izy

Today I have received two boxes of fabrics!!! - Yiiiiiiiipppppppppeeeeeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

First from Cathy m and the second from sewbusy. :D :D :D

I am utterly amazed and unbelievably overwhelmed by these two very special ladies generosity, it affected me so much while I was unpacking,I was speechless - and for me that is a sure sign theres something serious going on, I thought I was going to pass out I was in utter shock :shock: :shock: :D

You will not believe how much they have managed to pack into such little boxes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Your packing skills are to be commended ladies!! :D :D :D

I have taken lots of pictures so EVERYBODY can see just out MUCH they have managed to squeeze in for us :D :D :D

I don't think I will ever be able to thank you all enough..... :D :D :D :D :D :D thank you everybody who is taking part in this - you are all truly amazing :D :D :D :D :D :D

Heres the boxes, which were delivered in perfect condition... it restores my faith in our worldwide postal system!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9203[/ATTACH]

All this came out of those two small boxes!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9204[/ATTACH]

Just unpacked Cathys box, oooohhh - I can't wait to open all the packets carefully, and read the little messages on each one!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9205[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-9203.jpe   attachment-9204.jpe   attachment-9205.jpe