View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 02:42 PM
weezie

Hi again. I am starting Part 2 as a new topic ... even though it isn't new, but I hope everyone who sent me their support will read this.

Today I got the rest of the Bali Pops that I need for the other 4 braids. I just want to hug Nancy Zieman for having that flavor still in stock and Nancy's Notions customer service people for doing an excellent job and I want to hug all of you for your "clapping" (just like in "Peter Pan" when everyone who believes in fairies claps, thus saving Tinkerbell's life!) and your caring words. Tomorrow I go to Joann's to see about getting replacement neutrals for the braids. I came up short on those as well, but am very disappointed in the Chai Tea strips that I bought, so I'll just buy yardage instead.

And finally, I finished the "Mostly Blue" quilt top that I've been working on intermittently for the past year or more. I had the blue fabrics for many, many years and they are of poor quality ... I wasn't picky enough about fabric back in the days when I bought those, although the dark blue is new because I did not have anywhere near enough of the "old" dark blue. For the pattern, I "borrowed" from a 3-inch square catalog picture. As with all my projects, I learned a lot (trial & error) while making this top. Here is a picture:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-16035.jpe