View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 02:50 AM
patricej
Administrator

Originally Posted by Steve
Could you maybe please post instructions so I could simply gander, scratch the balding, and leave it be after the notion of maybe? Yikes, it is an amazing piece (in my noggin anywho)! :thumbup:
errrrr, ummmm .... hmmmmm .... how can i put this? i have already been offered money for the instructions for this one, so it's on my list for an e-book.

the Irish Chain is in the public domain. i'd encourage anybody who wants to disect, figure and copy this version on their own to ...by all means ... do so. if you want instructions, though, i'm afraid we'll have to negotiate a price by pm. since the e-book isn't even started, "advance customers" would get abridged versions, tailored to the finished size they're shooting for, the size squares they're comfortable working with, fabric estimates, step-by-step illustrations, etc. at a significant discount, since i'd use whatever i developed for you as a section in the final e-book.

in most ways, it's easier than it looks. in others ... well ... there were one or two things that drove me over the edge. :lol: