View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:31 PM
janedennis

Dear SQA who ever you may be, Thanks so much for the two quilt books I received in the mail today. Since I cant take a picture of them I will tell you what they are. The first one is Twenty Little Amish Quilts (with full size templates) by Gwen Marston and illustrated by Pat Holly and the second one is Beyond Charm Quilts the Ultimate Challenge by Catherine McIntee and Tammy Porath. I am thrilled with both as I am a newbie at quilting and dont really have many books. Also I am from originally from Amish County (Lancaster PA) and just love their designs. I currently am doing a BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop called Pennsylvania Dutch and yes it is hard for me but my adopted quilt mom is helping me a lot. So this book will be an inspiration I am sure. The card she sent with it was really cute, it had plenty of angels and lots of sparkles, and I do so love sparkles and the words to quote her "This card says it all" and she was so right. Dear Angel thank you from the bottom of my heart it was really a nice surprise today. As to your question, yes my home situation has improved greatly and I am so blessed. Have a nice little space to do my quilting. Thanks again