View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 06:06 PM
scrap_lover09

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Received a package from my SQA today with the neatest fat-quarters. They had a lizard, flying squirrels, bugs and bug larvae, frogs, and birds. As you can see, they are all in a native-type print with lots of pattern and color. I LOVE IT! Sure don't see that kind of stuff around here. I'm trying to work out a purse pattern where the lizard wraps from front to back (he's kind of cut in half on the fat quarter - half on the top, bottom half on the bottom. The rest of the fabric will be worked in with him, and the remainder used for a table mat. She also included some handmade cards and a hand-made calendar. I'm amazed that all those little pieces of ribbon, stamps, stickers, etc. can be arranged so artfully. I can only imagine the time and patience it takes to put all those little things together - Wow. They're too good to send out - I'd rather just look at them myself. On to the bulletin board in the sewing room they go. Thank you so much for thinking of me -- I've had a great time with everything you've sent so far.
What cute fabrics...i love the one with the flying squirrel? and bugs. What a great gift