View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 04:42 AM
Rachelcb80

I've ordered from them 3 times now. I'm waiting at the moment on my third order. First two orders went great, not a single problem with shipping time or content condition upon arrival. This third time has been a little bit more troublesome thus far. I ordered some backing and a half yard of three different prints this past Tuesday. I got an email Thursday afternoon saying one of the fabrics I ordered a half yard of was no longer in stock. The customer service rep. wanted to know if I wanted to substitute another fabric or for them just to ship the order as is. I emailed back a fabric substitution and received an email Friday (yesterday) that they would add that fabric for me and ship out right away. I haven't received a UPS notification though that it's on it's way so we'll see.

The impatient side of me is a bit miffed that it took them more than 48 hours to contact me regarding the out of stock fabric, but I have no clue how much business they do. They may have so many orders coming in that it takes them a day or two to get to an order. I'm happy with the way they handled the issue so I can't really complain. I'm not perfect so I can't expect anyone else to be. :)