Old 03-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
Yes, I was looking at 14 & 15 (just 2 diff fabrics in each). Will we be able to download all 15 designs or do you have to mail them to us? This sounds like fun. How long will it be going on.

I have to get 2 yrs of taxes done & mailed on time. I'm overdue for last year, but think I could get a 2nd extension like I did for first half of 08.

My Angel was sitting on my shoulder about 6pm. I was cleaning & walked out to sweep off porch, then went to step on first step, put down my broom w/plastic bristles, but it slipped & I walked off into thin air, caught myself, straightened up, landed on right foot & kept running once I hit the ground!!!! Now, how many times could I have done that by myself??? None. It felt like I was being held up, then gently put down because it wasn't a real hard jolt or I'd have fallen on my face. Didn't have time to panic though. Bet I'll have my cane or hold onto something next time.
So glad you are ok!!!! Angels watching out for you for sure!!

There are no copyright issues here. It is my original work and I don't copyright my stuff. I want it to be used by you and anyone who wants to use it. The EBooks have a copyright but I won't be putting anything on here that would be in the books. The copyright in the book means you can't reproduce the book and sell the copies. There are no copyrights on the designs that stops anyone from using the designs anyway you want to. So copy these all you want!

The threads for this class will remain on the board. They will not be taken off at any time as far as I know.

I was going to post this block as a tutorial but I got the inspiration from Cute's hexagon thread and Billy's BOM thread to combine the ideas into a class on here.

So this and any future classes are really an extended tutorial with me being available for help. As long as I am a member of the board I will be available for help even if it is a year or more from now as long as I am still here.

This format just gives me a chance to just talk to you and interact as opposed to a tutorial where I talk to an invisible audience and post it. LOL