View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Carla P

Originally Posted by Flying_V_Goddess
(currently unemployed so the only money coming in comes from watching my brothers so mom can go out on errands or take a break.)
I do not want to make you mad, so please forgive me if I come across too strong; PLEEEEEEEEASE, for your own sake, go back to school. You are young enough, and you could probably qualify for a Pell Grant to pay for it. (Then you could finish your art classes, design that PERFECT software program for all of us quilters, and we can proudly look at your picture one day on the AQS website introducing you as the software Guru as well as the latest Master Quilter!!!) I'm sorry, but this is the "Mom" in me. You have many years ahead of you; why not make the most of them by doing what YOU want to, instead of what you HAVE to, just to keep a roof over your head.

Ok, I'm getting down off of my soapbox. Again, I am sorry if I over-stepped my place. You just seem too bright to throw away your best opportunity to finish what you started: your education. Trust me, finishing your education is 10 times harder once you start a family.

Take care,
Carla