Old 03-23-2010, 03:48 PM
ReRe

Can ya'll see me doing the happy dance here? I am so pleased with being able to get in the swap. I was silly and passed it up the first time and shouldn't have. I may end up droping out of all my other swaps as soon as my committment is met but I am gonna hang with this one. I like the idea of sending out F8s and getting blocks back made with that material. I also LOVE the idea of getting F8s in the mail and making someone a block out of it. I have a good stash and am not afraid to go out and buy more material to go with a F8 if I need it. I am still pretty much a beginner so I don't know how fancy my blocks will be but that's not the point is it? The point is that I will put my all into each and every block I make and can only hope that the blocks' mommy or daddy (since we do have men quilters) like what I make them. I wonder if I can do my favorite block with a F8 and white? mmmm ..... Can't WAIT to get started. And since I just ordered 42 F4s I will have plenty of material that I can cut into F8s and send out and still have plenty left for me.