View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 05:49 PM
live2teach

Well, last time I checked the signatures totaled 31,714. This is 31,714 people, or at least email addresses. LOL. But that many people purchase products whether it is fabric, thread, yarn, crafts, etc. from a company who apparently does not care how many people support their business...so will it really even matter in the end how many signatures there are? Will 31,714 wallets break Wal-Mart if they do take out the fabric departments, if the people who vowed to stop shopping there if they quit selling fabric stay true to their word?

Wal-mart sells crafts that children use in school to make projects for various subjects. Can they take this away from them? I mean really, not EVERY store sells the same products that Wal-mart does and especially not at the same price. They are not even considering their customers or their future customers, the children. How can we be CREATIVE if we cannot buy products that assist us with our projects? I know, being a future teacher, how many times I have made trips...especially midnight trips to Wal-Mart to get items for the next day for a science class molecule project or paints and paper or glitter and glue, or scissors and pencils, etc. It doesn't matter what it is, it has all came from Wal-Mart...

Okay, I think I have had my "vent" for today, lol. Everytime I think of this, it makes me so angry and disappointed all at the same time. :!: