Old 03-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Deb watkins

12 1/2 inch UNFINISHED Hot Air Balloons
Please use 100% pre-washed cotton (required) and make sure your blocks measure 12 ½".

You make 12 blocks, all alike and send them to me along with a self addressed, stamped envelope for return postage.

Please read this regarding return envelopes:
If you are sending in one set (12) or two sets (for those who are really ambitious - 24), please do the return in the FLAT RATE ENVELOPE - you can purchase the stamp for $4.90. Please include your Board name above your "real" name on the envelope you send to me.

I will make sure they are in plastic for weather protection.

I have had several packages from other swaps that I had to pay additional postage for the return.

Your blocks can be PP, similar to or the block design that NBQ posted on the swap thread, or of your own design. Be creative with your balloons!

Sign-up will close Aug 20, blocks due to me by Sept 3rd.

I will send you back one of your blocks and one each of 11 different blocks..

Please mark EACH ONE of your blocks with a little slip of paper pinned to each block, or a sticky label can be used, please put the label on the back as sometimes some of the 'sticky' adhears to the block itself.

If you want to make multiple sets, just make sure you have 12 blocks of balloon design. You will receive back as many as you send.