Thread: do you recycle
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:06 PM
minnow895

i do my part to not leave my foot prints on earth after in leave but there is much more that i can do here are some of the things i do old coffee cans become storage for wet and dry stuff they can also be put in the freezer material scrapps become stuffing for homemade toys and dog toys i shread my parper that will be bedding for muffie when she has her pups and my ddil has a guine pig it has become bedding for him boxes can and other items go to the recycle bin just acrss the street the food bank get grocery bags i also use them in the winter instead of buying plastic for the windows i cut them into strips and stuff in windows where i can feel a breeze comming out on clean up day i find a lot of old wood furniture that is being throwen i collect it up anrepair it or refinish or paint them give it to the casa shelter for when wemon get out and have nothing the list goes on and on old blankes get a new quilt cover for chaitery old towels become quilted decorations for table runners ect for chariety [casa] now what do you do