Old 03-25-2010, 03:21 AM
Edie

Mn Quilter, Hi!!!!!!!

Relax, before you know it, you will be slowly pushed out of your house. Everyone with the four bedrooms, four baths. We have four rooms total not including the bathroom and porch. We have a master bedroom suite and master bath. Only problem - it is the only bedroom and only bathroom. But we call it the Master Suite anyhow - Our home is a total of 740 square feet. In our neighborhood we have several of these little bungalows and they have been going for top dollar because they are just a perfect size for two people or one people. We have lived here for 37 years. Love it! I love my stash. It is like chocolate to me. I can sit and go through boxes picking out fabric for different blocks (I love the samplers) and when you have a stash, it doesn't have to be yards and yards, it can be a million fat quarters or the little bitsies that are left over. I have a sister who loves to hand sew crazy quilts and she will come over with a piece of work she is doing and I look at it and it is the bitsies that I give her that are in her quilt. That is so rewarding - no waste, terrific recycling. I have a friend who is getting rid of some of her fabric and asked if I wanted some - sure, providing I can take you out to lunch and we can check out the new JoAnn's and hit Hancock! So much for putting and taking. Just enjoy. It'll pile up fast enough. Edie