Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 AM
HisPatchwork

I've taught one daughter and two grandaughters. One 9 yr old DGD took the Lewis and Clark BOM class that I taught at Hancock's. She did all the stitching when she came over to my house. I helped her to put it together as a quillow earlier this year. My youngest DD and her friend did the class {4-5 yrs ago} also, but have yet to sew their blocks together. My DD did take some of her stash home with her the last time she came. She always teased me about my stash, but during the time she worked at Hancock's her stash was bigger than mine. She has made purses, diaper bags, and now plans on making sundresses etc for her 20 month old. Both DGD go with me to my Quilt group and work on projects mostly when school is out. They are 14 and 9 now, but started when they were 9 and 4. I'm already working on both youngest DGD that are 20mo and 21mo. I keep the 21mo during the week while Mom and Dad work. She likes to sit on my lap watching all the pictures on the board, and playing in my sewing room. She has her own shelf, although she wants to help me sew.