View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:13 AM
grandmafay

hi there everyone....my sewing room is also a craft/computor rm...:-(! i lived alone from 1997 until May of 2004,(I retired 12/31/2003)and my son and his 2 kids moved in with me(my decision). My house has 3, small, bdrms and no family rm or extra room. My son and his 5yr old son took the room i had my sewing/crafts in and my 3 yrs ol grandaughter bunked in with me. Now, she will be 9 and he will be 11 and i got everything piled into one small rm. I had bought my new Singer XL1000 in Feb 0f 2004 so it is in here too. I uncovered my quilt top, Grandmother's Flower Garden", my mom had mostly hand pieced(some machine)in the 1950's. She gave it to me before she passed away and now i am trying to get a border on it and send it to my cousin who does maching quilting as her business. I will try to attach a pic of it(if i know how). One of my sisters has learned to quilt and has made about 4 quilts in about 2 yrs. She never sewed much and has done this since mom passed. She does beautiful work too.(mom always thought I would be the one to make quilts.
Am I talking to much?? thanks for the ears.