View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:47 AM
tlrnhi

K....don't let anyone get you down.
I went thru the same thing with Secret Santa.
It's a shame that people sign up for things, then decide that for what ever reason, they either don't want to send anything or maybe they forgot they signed up.
In either case....IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!! You are just the facilitator that was nice enough to suggest this and took names to coordinate. What I would suggest is....if you keep getting complaints about people NOT receiving ANYTHING, then "oust" that person to the person that is supposed to be receiving and let the 2 of them hash it out.
Other than that, there's nothing you can do.
I know you have others that step in and help out, which shouldn't be the case, but well..........it just sucks when that happens.

For those of you who are sending to your SQAs, I commend you.
For those of you who are not...SHAME ON YOU! You know who you are and you shouldn't sign up for ANY swaps in the future since you are reneging on this one. If you aren't sending because you are having some sort of a problem, then you should be contacting Kwhite and letting her know so someone can step in for you.
Hurt feelings happen, but when something like this happens, it's more than feelings that get hurt.