View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:51 PM
mosher92

wow. I am truly surprised at the responses. I really liked the one with having to hire all these committies to get something accomplished. Isn't that just like the federal Government? Not picking on anyone if they do work for the Federal Government that is. I started this tread because of the Ladies room where I am employed. Now one would think with Ladies it wouldn't be an issue. I have not been in the Men's room but I am guessing they just put the toilet paper on the back of the toilet. Otherwise who would change it? Any another thing what about those hand towel dispensers that are up so high the water runs down your arm as you are pushing the lever to dispense the towel. How about all those bathrooms that are automatic. The water comes on my it's self there towel come down with motion, when are the going to figure out you still have to open the door to exit the bathroom. Maybe there should be a trash can outside the bathroom doors too for those who have to use a towel to open the door and then throw it away. Ok so I have issues. I still say there must be a program where I could get funding to study this topic.