View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:54 PM
grammatjr

Come see our Employee Quilt Show! This is the first time we have done this, and it is so exciting (and nerve racking). It starts in about a month. We have had an Employee Art Show for about 5 years, and last year there were so many quilters who wanted in, we decided to do a Quilt Show. I have a great bunch of ladies helping me put it together. There are 13 of us in the Show. I will post pics after the Show. I have seen (at least pics) of most of the quilts, and I can hardly contain myself! AND... once news got out we were putting together a quilt show - The International Quilt Study Center & Museum asked if we wanted to hold it there too! So, we have 2 weeks on campus, then 2 weeks at the Museum. And immediately after that is the local quilt guild show (and I do mean immediately, a few of the quilts will be in both shows, and the day we tear down after the Museum part of the show, that very night, we take the quilts to be hung for the local guild show that starts the next day!). Oh, and a special thanks to Diana of http://www.petersphotography.net/ who designed the posters and bookmarks!

Our Employee Quilt Show poster
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31632[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-31632.jpe