View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Knot Sew

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by Knot Sew
It has been a long time but today I got a package from my SQA. I really thought she was dropping out. It was nice to hear from her. She sent me 4 one yard pieces of the softest fabric from seaside quilting supplies. I am anxious to make something but really hate to cut it up....again thank youSQA glad you are among the living once again...God bless :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
OK, I did not join this swap, because I knew this was going to happen, even though I was happy to help Karen get it all set up. I am APPALLED at how some of you "Ladies" (and I use the term loosely) are acting over this!!! Shame on you!! And I am going to tell more than I should, but Know Sew, your angel doesn't

even live on this continent, so it is a big, fat, hairy deal for her to send you anything!!!!!! Don't expect something even every month.

You guys all sound like whiny children "Her piece of cake is bigger", "Her cookie has more red sprinkles than mine", "Mom loves you best". "Mom loves ME best!". Grow up!!!
May I ask why you decided to pick me out of this whole swap to comment on.....what the heck did I ever do to you..... I will not sink to the name calling level...but MYOB