View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 07:44 AM
wvdek

By the table, I assume you mean the extension table. Is that correct? Mine was included in the price.

I have had mine about two years now and absolutely love it. I paid about $13-1400.00 I think on sale.

Have used most of the feet which are included.

You cannot use just any bobbin in it. Get some from your dealer and then you can buy them off e-bay especially for your machine in bulk. I keep at least four bobbins filled of the same color at all times. The bobbin winder is a dream to use.

Make sure you get your manual and have at least one lesson from your dealer so you aren't stumbling around with it. That should also be included in the price. A good dealer is a must.

I refer to manual so often that I will need to make copies and put in a notebook before it wears out.

I put my machine on a good surge protector. We have alot of small outages here and I did not want to lose my machine to one.

Remember not to put anything magnetic on or near teh machine including pin holders. Since it is computerized, this could really mess with the machines 'brain'.

Hope you get to buy one.