View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Shorebird

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
Those little packages are not cheap for the strips to be so wonky cut. I am very disappointed. I bought three packages and each package has different size width strips, some cut with a curve. The shop I bought them from said they are hand cut and it is to be expected to have variations in the cuts it even states it on the package. OK. I won't be buying any more Bali Pops. :evil:
2 friends and I purchased Hoffman Bali Pops for a class involving stars with narrow triangles........We all actually gave up because the strips were cut so poorly.....some were just under 2" wide, others 2 1/4, and others over 2 1/2" wide...........there were "V"s where fabric had been folded........just a MESS. These were purchased in a LQS and were factory cut......not cut be the shop or another party....All 3 of us complained to Hoffman, in writing (email) and what we got back was basically these were cut in Indonesia, and we should not expect the stripts to be accurate like those that would be cut in the States. No offer to replace, no offer of any reimbursement......and we paid almost $35 apiece for those rolls...............I have NEVER had a problem with Moda's jelly rolls...........but the Bali Pops were something else. Will never buy those again..............