View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:31 PM
fktsewing

Neither foot is sitting the way they should. I am the first to try and save a buck, but I can tell you that I would never buy any feet for my machine unless it is from the place I bought my machine. I own a Sears Kenmore Sewing Machine that is 33 years old. When we bought it, my DH got the walking foot for me from Sears---low shank machine. About 15 years ago, he got me a Husqvarna Viking 500 also low shank. I did not buy the walking foot because I thought the one from my Kenmore should fit since they both were low shank. Well, it did not fit properly. In fact it looked like yours does when I put it on. So went back and got the one from Viking and it worked great. If the person you bought it from did not have a Singer machine, then this could be the problem. I would see if I could locate a Singer store or rep and talk to them about it, otherwise I would be asking for refund and sending it back. Now, you might want to try Clotide's---mail order catalog that is online. You can call them and they will help you---they sell a lot of attachment feet. Good Luck