View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Michellesews

I am SO HAPPY to have found this site, and by accident! I am a longarm quilter and a professional embroiderer...work out of my home. I was a nurse for years but hopefully am retired now, I love working from home. Some weeks I have more than I can do and some weeks I wonder where everyone went....lol. I have been sewing since I was 9, many, many years and I have loved it since I began. I made all my own clothing through High School and spent the days in Home Ec teaching other students how the thread their machines. My first machine was a gift from my mother, a Singer touch and sew, the old gray ones, a 620 I believe. It was a great machine. There have been many since. I have now come full circle I guess, what I use 99% of the time is a high speed, straight stitch machine. I have a little Pfaff 1473 as a backup when I need a zigzag, which is very seldom. I have list my Pfaff Creative Vision for sale, in fact, due to the fact that I never use it and it is just wasted with me. I know there is someone out there who would love her the same why I loved that old Singer, so hopefully I can get her to her new, loving home.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum, I know I will learn a lot of new things from all these very knowledgeable ladies and gents! Michelle Guadarrama
Attached Thumbnails attachment-33913.jpe