Thread: Janome 1600P-DB
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Chrickett

I have used a Janomi for 2o years and never had any trouble if something went wrong i took itin and it was fixed, I droped a needle down in the machine and did not know I did and it made a noise and I took it in right away and I am sitlll uning it, I have a 1001 , 6600. serger and I am planing on buying another one. My mother sewed on an Janome when I was little. They have a good guarente, I have bought my daughter in law 3 of them and she loves them and my daughter too. We have a janome dealer here that is super. I never use coats and clark thread , in my machines, I use metler, robinson Anton, sulky, King tut , the better the thread the less brekage. I hope you get one I am sure you will enjoy it.

Originally Posted by billsgirl
OK, here's a question for all my friends on the board. Does anyone have a Janome 1600P-DB? I was thinking of buying one. However, the only review I found was a very negative one! The lady said that the thread broke at every inch.She claims the machine is a piece of junk! Says it is always in the shop and they won't admit that there's anything wrong with it! I have a MC 9000 but would like to upgrade. As far as lokks goes I liked it for the slim sillouette, the large work area and the fact that it claims to be heavy-duty! Tell me what you know, please!
Thanks,
Bills Gall