View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:20 PM
dmackey

Originally Posted by Gerbie
Diane, did Dunster ever post the patter for that quilt? I have tried to watch on a regular basis so I could get that pattern, you are talking about that beautiful pink and white one that was posted earlier in the year aren't you? Gerbie
Oops! can't spell today.
Hi Gerbie,

Dunster has not posted the pattern yet. Based on the various messages on the board, it appears she has people testing a pattern she has written and I think I read that she was trying to have it ready for March, so it should be soon!

I for one hope she doesn't give this away to us. She deserves to be paid for the all the time she has put into writing this pattern. We, (her adoring fans), are lucky that we have her here to share her knowledge and help us if we hit a snag.

If you noticed, she has not replied to many of the messages, but I believe it is probably because she is too busy trying to fill our demands for the pattern.

I looked at her quilt and others that are similar on the web and once she told me the diamond she started with, I just took it from there to make the blocks, but that isn't what will complete the quilt for me, it will be her pattern that will get me to the finish line, and my blocks will be ready! Yeah.

So, Dunster, if you are reading this, I am ready and willing to pay for that pattern! I'm so grateful you are writing it up for us.

Diane