View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

I have some more pictures of the other blocks. I haven't gotten them uploaded onto Photobucket yet...been a busy, crazy weekend. First, Deni unexpectedly showed up Friday about going shopping for a bridesmaids dress for me so I went for that and passed out after I got home. The next day I went to go see Iron Man with some friends and stayed with them instead of going home so another day without net....got no sleep (I've been up for almost 19 hours straight). And instead of bothering to try and go to sleep I voulenteered to go tag along with Jason and Dan to go help Jason's dad get the tarp shades over the ginsing fields...and ended up getting paid for work that I offered to do for free. Finally was able to buy that cheap straightening iron I had my eye on. :) Now I'm just too tired and not in the mood for uploading those pictures (I'm worn out, yet I'm still going like that bunny on the battery commercials...and so much for a career in hand modeling---getting those tarps up really wore out my fingertips. lol)

In any case, after I get some sleep (hopefully), I'll see if I can get the pictures up on here.

I think I'll be okay with the block sizes. Both blocks turned out to be about the same size.