View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:01 AM
dmackey

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I need help please.

How do I transfer my EQ quilt drawings from one pc to another? I have a lot on my desktop (which I don't use anymore) and don't know how to get them to my laptop.

I already have EQ downloaded on my lap top, I just don't know how to get what I previously have made onto another pc.
This is how I did something similar, but requires both computers to be able to access the internet.

I have a Google account and there is a document program. I upload the documents to Google from one pc, then access the account with a different pc and download it to the machine I need to use it on. Be sure to download into the correct folder for the program files of the software needed (EQ).

I put all my documents that I could lose in a PC crash on Google for storage, and I can access them for any pc that has the program that uses the documents/files. Saves hard drive space too!

Google is great for storage, but you can't open the docs on Google if they don't support the file extension used by your programs (EQ for example).

Diane