View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 12:55 PM
marsye
Banned

Originally Posted by Fatcatpatterns
That is indeed one of my original designs :) You did a very pretty job putting it together.
I have to comment on your Ebay and Etsy stores though. I happily allow quilters to use my designs for charity work, and personal sewing. I even, unlike most designers, allow quilts to be made using my designs for limited personal sales. I do not allow bulk or mass marketing of my designs. What you have done with the various designs of mine you are using is in direct violation of copyright. You cannot change the sizing of a pattern and assume it is yours to sell or claim as your own design creation.
I ask kindly that you refrain from making this mistake with designs from my site http://www.fatcatpatterns.com again. The way you are using that resource is not what I intended the sharing of my talents for.

Sindy

Excuse me but I have never even seen your site. I use alot of coloring pages from kids coloring books online and change them to fit my blocks. Are your designs in coloring books? Also if you have a problem with someone your should not post it on here. You should have PM'ed me.