View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 12:31 PM
Judi in Ohio

Originally Posted by Katie
Let me start off by saying that I have a great sewing machine - I got it about 10 years ago, maybe longer, it's a Viking Lily and I absolutely love it. I quilt with it, make bags and purses, I still make clothes and stuffed animals for the grandchildren and even though it's not my favorite thing I do some mending and repairs. Now I'm thinking about looking into something a little more elaborate, an embroidery machine. I looked online and came across the Viking Designer Diamond, it looks wonderful. It is a sewing and embroidery machine. I've seen how everybody helps out by giving advise and opinions so I guess that's what I'm asking for. Thanks........Katie
Will you only look at Vikings? I would definetly look at all the other machines have to offer. How computer literate are you? The embroidery combo's that give you the most bang for your buck, and are the easiest to use are the Brother/Babylocks Wonderful machines. I had the Diamond, but sold it and bought the Ellisimo. I am not sorry I did.
Judi