Old 03-30-2010, 01:26 PM
barnbum

I admit I'm still nervous about this... but as gaigai said--if her quilt (watercolor floral log cabin) isn't safe, none of them are safe. So--with that piece of wisdom tucked in my head, the paperwork is getting filled out today. The show is April 23rd and 24th.

I decided on these and to have all of them judged. (Eeek. I'm setting myself up to get my feelings hurt-but I'm going to take the risk. ;) )

Question--there's a place to check whether it's my own design, and I guess I'd not check that unless I didn't use a familiar pattern at all but a created one? Or does that go for color, too?

Also, on the Juried quilt section is reads "to be eligible for the Best of Show award, the piece must be completely designed/created by one person, it cannot be a kit quilt." So--it's considered my creation if I used different colors than a pattern called for? Also--I didn't long arm any of them--but does that still count? The person who long armed each is listed in the paperwork twice.

I'm confused! :roll:

Watercolor floral log cabin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]36839[/ATTACH]

Scrappy Fall Log Cabin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37249[/ATTACH]

Civil War Tribute
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37250[/ATTACH]

Garden Path
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37281[/ATTACH]

Kayak on the Lake
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37282[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-36839.jpe   attachment-37249.jpe   attachment-37250.jpe   attachment-37281.jpe   attachment-37282.jpe