Old 03-31-2010, 03:06 PM
raptureready

Originally Posted by Bobbinwinder
Originally Posted by raptureready
Originally Posted by Deecee
Great idea and aren't you the best Easter bunny to those kids.
I got my things for the bags today. Since no other mothers were willing spend a few dollars and take a little time for their kids I sort of figured the thing to do is to load them up on sugar, give them a whistle and send them home. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I got quite a bit to put in their bags, they'll be pleased.

Does anyone else out there have a problem typing words like:
quite, quiet, quit, quarter, etc? Every time I try I have to go back and correct them becaust they come out Q-U-I-L-T!!!
Yes, Q-U-I-L-T does seem/seam to come to the page with little or no effort, doesn't it?
Your commitment to making the most of your daughter's school experiences is laudable! The bags are cute and the memories will be many.

Now, I'm really loving the quilt in your avatar...would you mind sharing the name of the pattern...Please? Have you posted a full size photo of this quilt in another thread? I'm quilt/quite taken with this one...lol...and might be able to duplicate with a bigger photo but it would be much easier to cut all those fabs with some orderly instructions, I'm sure!
The party was great, the kids really enjoyed it and that's the main thing. There were a few other people that sent stuff for the bags so it worked out that they had a wonderful selection.

Now, about my avey, there's a big picture on UFO challenge of the Month thread on page 33, 34, or 35, somewhere around in there. There's been so many people ask me for the pattern that I'm thinking about doing a tutorial toward the end of this month or the first part of next. However, if you want to start on one right away just pm me and I'll send the measurements that I use. The one problem is that I was just stash busting and have no idea how much fabric I used--all I know are the cuts.